This traditional, environmentally friendly vegetable tanned leather is something that not only looks the part but will stand the test of time and only get better with age.
- Will develop a beautiful deep caramel coloured patina over time (if not dyed/stained)
- The edges burnish to the highest standard
- Takes dyes and stains beautifully and evenly
- Excellent wet moulding capability
- Allows for intricate stamping, embossing or carving designs
- Smoothed backside with little to no ‘fuzz’
- 100% guarantee - if you are not 100% happy then do please let us know first so we can help!
- These will be delivered flat and not rolled
The natural surface of each piece of Full Grain leather is absolutely unique - just like us. It tells a story and reveals those natural imperfections, marks, and even light brands on the surface. Real Full Grain leather is extremely strong and durable, as the natural grain contains the strongest fibres of the hide. While strong and durable, full grain leather remains extremely breathable and develops the most beautiful patina and maturity of colour, where all pieces uniquely age throughout their life depending on the amount and type of use.
To allow us as a business to keep our costs down we buy a little extra material and can then sell this surplus on as often materials are only sold in quantities out of most people’s reach. We source only the best raw materials to use in our own product and we want to share these with you.