Named after the British Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the Jamestown is a practical travel wallet designed for all your travel essentials for wherever you are headed.
With 2 card slots for your frequent flyer cards, and spaces for both your passport and boarding pass it allows everything in one easily accessible place.
- Lifetime warranty means the product will be replaced or repaired if it develops a fault whilst you own it.
- Risk-free with a 30-day exchange/return option
- Premium 2-3oz full grain environmentally friendly vegetable tanned leather
- Compact and slim design.
- Being just over 6mm thick it is easy to fit in a pocket
- Can hold up to 2 cards
- Measures approx. 9cm x 15cm (closed) and 18.5cm x 15cm (open)
- All hand stitched using a traditional saddle stitch
- 100% handmade in our workshop located in Buckinghamshire, England.
- Any adjustments are possible so if you would like something similar or some changes making then do please get in touch.
Please do read further details and information here.