The Keswick is a delightful zipped case named after the home of pencils in the UK. Perfect either as a pencil case, makeup bag, small Dopp kit or for anything you need to keep together and look superb.
Perfect as a gift for someone or just to treat yourself.
Available in a wide variety of colours and with your choice of thread and zipper colour. (Image shows the Keswick in Walnut Brown, with the Green Zip, and machine stitched in mid-brown thread. )
- Lifetime warranty means the product will be replaced or repaired if it develops a fault whilst you own it.
- Risk-free with a 30-day exchange/return option
- Premium 2-3oz full grain environmentally friendly vegetable tanned leather
- Measures approx. 20cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Either machine stitched on our 125-year-old sewing machine or all hand stitched using a traditional saddle stitch
- 100% handmade in our workshop located in Buckinghamshire, England.
- Any adjustments are possible so if you would like something similar or some changes making then do please get in touch.
Please do read further details and information here.