Directions for use:
- If your item has become wet then remove everything from it and leave open to dry fully in, for example, an airing cupboard for a few days.
- Please do not allow to dry on a direct heat source such as a radiator.
- Once fully dry use a soft brush to remove any dirt or residue
- Using a clean soft cotton cloth to apply and work in a little of the hide food evenly across the leather.
- Allow to soak in and dry gradually. Best if you can return to the airing cupboard.
- Once dry buff and polish with a different soft dry cotton cloth
- Repeat if required.
- If you have any questions please contact us first for free advice.
Please note: As with any hide food there is the chance that your item could darken or change colour. We always recommend testing the product on a discrete test area first to make sure you are pleased with the results before going on to treat the entire product.