This is the Last Belt You Will Ever Need To Buy
Ever bought a belt from a department store belt that’s completely fallen apart after a year or two? Like all our products, our handmade leather belts are guaranteed for life and get better with each day. This belt is made with our signature walnut brown coloured leather and pairs well with any wardrobe. This is a belt that you can wear at the office, whilst hiking, or just going out for a night out with friends. As you slip this strap through your belt loops you will feel the comfort and heft that only comes from solid vegetable-tanned leather.
Our heirloom warranty means that this is a belt that you will be able to pass on to your children.
Our handmade leather belts develop a rich patina and fits better over time. We take the time to burnish and polish every belt edge – this adds refinement and allows the strap to pass smoothly through your hands. The solid brass buckle offers a comforting weight and keeps your trousers exactly where you want them.
How our Belts Stands Apart from the Competition:
- Made with solid 3.5-4mm thick leather. There are no fillers, packing or stitching to come apart.
- This is a durable, thick leather that will develop a rich patina and fit you better and better over the years.
- Our Heirloom guarantee means we stand behind every product we make.
- Every edge is burnished and the edges polished and finished with UK beeswax. This allows for a non-flashy yet refined look that goes with your whole wardrobe.
- The solid brass buckle and metal hardware keeps your belt where it needs to be and offers a comforting heft.
- Our solid copper rivets secure the keeper and buckle permanently ensuring a lifetime of longevity.
- Your choice of strap width fits ensures that your new belt will fit through your favourite trouser belt loops
This is a handmade leather belt that will mellow, mature and improve over time.
It will become as unique and as individual as you are. When you combine our premium full-grain thick UK leather, solid brass buckle and our Heirloom guarantee you can be assured that this is the last belt you will ever need to buy. Unless of course, you want another colour!
We guarantee that our belts won’t degrade but will get better with age as they develop the most beautiful patina. The edges will stay looking gorgeous because we hand burnish and polish every one with pure local beeswax, which completes the finish perfectly.
You will never need to buy another belt because we will repair or replace any items if it ever develops a fault under our heirloom guarantee.
With our no-quibble 30-day return policy, you have a 100% risk-free online purchase if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
Please Note: For a perfect fit, measure the belt you wear now from the outside edge of the buckle to the most used hole. If you don’t have a belt to measure, use your favourite pair of jeans and add 2″ to the waist size.